Will your film answer the question?
My Film will set the questions
2. What colour, number and country is your film?
BLACK, DEEP RED, WHITE HOT - Majorca & UK
3. Is your film daytime or night time or other time?
double time - over time - curve time - multiple time
4. Which extreme emotion is your film?
Floating, Phoning, Beating, Being Beaten
5. When did your film (going to) happen?
The Summer of 1999
6. Would your film push or be pushed?
7. Does your film lead or follow?
8. How fast is your film?
Time is an illusion and speed doubly so.
My film is the slowest and the fastest imaginable.
The very last breath suspended ad infinitum.
The very first mouthful quicker than scone.
9. Will your film nourish or neglect (take information from) a time line?
Fertilise the timeline - and then steal it's chips.
10. Will your film cooperate willingly or have to be taken by force (rebel)?
KICKING AND SCREAMING - BUT NOBODY CAN HEAR